Definitions and interpretation
Data: Collectively all the information that you submit to So Pretty Patisserie via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the définitions provided in the Data Protection Laws
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR: General Data Protection Régulation (EU) 2016/679
So Pretty Patisserie, we or us: So Pretty Patisserie of 5 Corbet Grove, Buntingsdale Park, Shropshire TF9 2EU
User or you: any third party who access the Website and is not either employed by So Pretty Patisserie and acting in the course of their employment or engager as a consultant or otherwise providing services to So Pretty Patisserie and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services
Website: the website that you are currently using and any sub-domains of this site unless express excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa
c. a référence to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnership
d. "including" is understood to mean "included without limitation"
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, So Pretty Patisserie is the "data contrôler". This mean that So Pretty Patisserie déterminés the purposes for which and the manner in which your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers
c. financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
d. billing adress
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you and
b. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
7. So Pretty Patisserie will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through others means
b. when you make paiements to us, through the website or otherwise
c. when you elect to receive marketing communication from us
d. when you use our services
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the entent that you access the website, we collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information help us to make improprements to the website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access th website and the way you use and interactive with its content
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and expérience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping
b. transmission by e-mail of marketing materials that may interest you
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deep it necessary to do so for you legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "your rights" below)
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we will need you consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft-out-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engager with us (for exemple you contact us to ask us more détails above a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under soft-opt-in consent we will take your consent as given unless you ops-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtint your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenti by, for example, checking a pick box that well provide
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "your rights" below.
Keeping Data secure
12.We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you
b. we store your Data on secure servers
c. payment détails are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar or both in your browser when we use this technology)
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediatly by contacting us via the email address:
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persiste on backup to archiva media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modifie, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "unfounded and excessive". Where we are legally permette to do son we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right you have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to Data probability - the right that we move, copy or transfert your Data
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enauiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
19. If you are not satisfied with the way to complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able référence your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the aboie instances, we will take steps with the him of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law og England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive juridistion of the English and Welsh courts.