Hello! I am Steph, a French home baker who lives in the UK with two passions in my life: horse riding and baking. You may wonder what links these two passions? Horse riding is for me a family affair which has taken great importance in my life since I was a young girl. In France there is a tradition in horse riding schools to bring a cake to share after a fall from a horse. As I have always loved to challenge myself, I have always loved complicated horses and as a result I have made A LOT of cakes!
This is how I came to love baking, and subsequently discovered a passion for classical French cakes.
When I arrived in the UK, I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety and quality of local produce available and the respect which exists for small artisanal producers and their creations.
So Pretty Patisserie aims to fuse these amazing British products with high quality traditional French baking to bring you an authentic taste of France right here in the UK.
- Locally sourced fresh products whenever possible
- Maximum use of British goods
- Fairtrade or organic overseas products
- Seasonal flavours (fresh fruit as available)
- If you would like to supply So Pretty Patisserie with your high quality creations, please get in touch!